Berikut lowongan kerja di salah satu startup yang paling sukses di Indonesia.
Tokopedia Challenge 2018
Tokopedia is an internet company that allows individuals and business owners in Indonesia to open and manage their own online stores easily and for free. Tokopedia provides a better online selling experience to the sellers, so that the sellers can provide a better online shopping experience to their customers.
At Tokopedia, we believe that marketplace is the most beautiful business model in the world, because the success of a marketplace can only be achieved by helping others to become more successful.
Our services have allowed hundreds of thousands of Indonesian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to send millions of products every month to their customers throughout Indonesia. Tokopedia is also indirectly responsible for the creation of thousands of new jobs through the growing success of our merchants, who often become a positive impact by providing job vacancies in their immediate communities.
Tokopedia is the first internet company in Southeast Asia that succeeded to close US$100 million in funding from Softbank and Sequoia Capital. Softbank is the investor behind the success of Alibaba, while Sequoia Capital is the investor behind the success of Apple, Google, Instagram, WhatsApp and many other successful technology companies.
We believe that we are in the process of building a World Class Technology Company which fortunately happens to be in Indonesia.
What is Tokopedia Challenge?
We passionately believe in developing outstanding leaders in Indonesia. Take the next step in your leadership experience in Tech industry by joining Tokopedia Challenge program. In this exclusive four days program, Tokopedia will offer you the opportunity to be involved in intensive training program, an exposure of how Tokopedia operates as well as hands on experience on how to create a product in Technology industry. Additionally, you will be able to work in a team of diverse background and a huge exposure to network with the management.
- 3rd year or final year student, yet 1st and 2nd year are welcomed to apply
- Majoring in Business, Technology, Engineering or Creative related major
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
- Outstanding academic performance
- Highly active in non-academic organisation and take part in leadership position
- Passionate in technology and e-commerce industry
- Strong leadership and problem solving skill
- Able to follow the whole program on 9-12 April
What do we offer?
- A holistic problem solving experience in solving a real business challenge
- A once in a lifetime experience of creating new product assist by the best mentors in the industry
- An incredible experience to mingle with our top leaders and founders
- A golden ticket to go directly to final recruitment round for our internship and full time employment opportunity.
- Winners will get prizes worth up to Rp 30 million
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited to assessment center
- The assessment center will be held on 4 different days (depends on your registration period):
- Sunday, 11 March 2018 (Jakarta)
- Sunday, 18 March 2018 (Jakarta)
- Saturday, 24 March 2018 (Bandung and Yogyakarta)
- Sunday, 25 March 2018 (Jakarta)
- Announcement date: 31 March 2018
- The main event of Tokopedia Challenge will be held on 9 -12 April 2018 at Tokopedia Tower (all expenses will be covered by Tokopedia)
How to Apply?
Are you ready to take the challenge? Let’s register yourself here: tkp.me/tokopediachallenge